LC200 + Blizzak DM-V2 + Blizzard = :) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You running stock setup w/ suspensions/lifts etc? I just ordered same size and same tire based on your post for the stock wheels. Running stock. Seattle seems to be getting more snow than usual this year, and I need to hit some pretty steep and icy hills so trying to find more traction
My Blizzaks have been working well. Challenge though is the other cars that spin out or slide down hill. I decided to stick around home until all the Subarus with bald tires stop attempting icy hills.

My Blizzaks have been working well. Challenge though is the other cars that spin out or slide down hill. I decided to stick around home until all the Subarus with bald tires stop attempting icy hills.
Ha that was me trying to get to work in Issaquah Highlands last night with the Subaru tailgating 6 inches behind me. Ya don't know what you're doing bro!!

You running stock setup w/ suspensions/lifts etc? I just ordered same size and same tire based on your post for the stock wheels. Running stock. Seattle seems to be getting more snow than usual this year, and I need to hit some pretty steep and icy hills so trying to find more traction
Stock setup on the suspension. No lift. Did great over Santiam Pass.

LC Snow.jpg

Anyone running blizzak 275/65r18? What psi are you running? Don't think I found that size jn gaijins thread
I was looking at the BLIZZAK DMV2 P275/65R18 but I think it only comes in a 114R load rating? I'm still learning here but from what I've read so far, the 114R would not be sufficient for the LC?

Went camping over New Years and had a chance to drive through about 1.5ft-2ft deep snow on OEM-sized Blizzacks. Zero problems, even while hauling a ~1200lb utility trailer. I wouldn't use these tires for snow trail running, but for street use and occasional "plunge", they're great.

I was looking at the BLIZZAK DMV2 P275/65R18 but I think it only comes in a 114R load rating? I'm still learning here but from what I've read so far, the 114R would not be sufficient for the LC?
Do you think most here are running the Blizzak LT then?

FYI: The RCTIP (Recommended Cold Tire Inflation Pressure) for those P275/65R18 114R tires on a LC200 is 33psi F/R which gives them a Load Limit of 2,535 lbs - more than the minimum 2,512 lbs required for use up to the GVWR of the LC200.

HTH

Went camping over New Years and had a chance to drive through about 1.5ft-2ft deep snow on OEM-sized Blizzacks. Zero problems, even while hauling a ~1200lb utility trailer. I wouldn't use these tires for snow trail running, but for street use and occasional "plunge", they're great.

I just noticed you've sold all your camping trailers. Is there something next on the horizon or are you done with them?

I just noticed you've sold all your camping trailers. Is there something next on the horizon or are you done with them?
Yeah, I made out real well on that sale; made a decent profit even after all modifications, taxes, etc. Will definitely get back to a travel trailer in the future - when funds allow. For now there are higher priorities :(. Hopefully we'll have more free time and availability to actually use the trailer at that point, too. Not much time off right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom