Late planned trip to Crown King in the 80: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

heh heh - Thanks John! I really wanted to do this run with you and the gathering - unfortunately my "spring break" is up and time to get back to a few projects in CA.

I will however see you at CM05 ;) have a great run Sat!

Who's going on this trip? I need to get away from the J**ps for a while and wheel with my cruiser brethren... however Saturday is out... Any chance for a re-trip next weekend? Crown King would be great...

Hey Desertdude, I went up to Crown King on Tuesday (through Bumble Bee) and I think I drove by your truck in a white '97 Cruiser. You had stopped on the side just before getting back on the 17, but quickly caught up and passed me on the freeway. Nice truck!

Saw this in Crown King:

http://photobucket.com/albums/y148/dtchevy42/?action=view&current=IMG_0535.jpg

They wanted $3200 for it if I remember correctly. It runs, according to the sign.

I remember seeing and passing you - I was airing up the tires before getting on I-17. Smooth ride down to the BB from CK - they just graded the road
Thanks!

When we were there in January, the owner said it was running, but it obviously had not been moved for quite a while (he's got an FJ40 and other vehicles in the garage). It's all a question of supply an demand...... Guess nobody wants it..... Claudia

desertdude said:
I remember seeing and passing you - I was airing up the tires before getting on I-17. Smooth ride down to the BB from CK - they just graded the road
Thanks!

Graded road to Crown King? :eek: I'll have to take that drive just to experience that. Everytime I've driven that God forsaken dust bowl it's been the wash board trip to hell. I didn't think it ever got graded.

Cdaniel said:
Graded road to Crown King? :eek: I'll have to take that drive just to experience that. Everytime I've driven that God forsaken dust bowl it's been the wash board trip to hell. I didn't think it ever got graded.

Graded last week...Here is your chance :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom