For Sale Late FJ45 Vancouver, B.C. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

November 1983 Middle Eastern-spec truck. Curious to know how long in Canada, since it looks like recent import. Maybe seller emigrated and brought truck with him.

And why all the stickers?

It happened to pull up beside me in traffic a few weeks back with a very low-key looking fellow behind the wheel ...certainly caught my eye !

The Description is a bit wierd, its drivin 50k, then it never been touched, been in family for 20 years.
It might have been in the family for 21 years but this truck has had a complete redo with a brand new bed and tons of new parts.
Looks Great.

Price 12345? , looks like a scam to me

I thought in the text of the craigslist ad, it said 50000, I was thinking it was Canadian as it was posted north of the border.

For posterity :beer:
4174CEB3-4313-4BF5-A06F-434A87173015.jpeg

i had some communication with the seller and it seems very suspicious. I’ve been following his ads his price changes every couple weeks from 60k to 55k to 50k then back to 60k (cdn) , he has it listed on at least half dozen sites various prices and says he doesn’t need to sell it so he can wait as long as it takes to get what he’s asking.
truck is imported from Middle East Dubai I believed...
he says he’s owned since brand new, which makes it a one owner truck but then he tells me he’s had it for 23 years. Something isn’t adding up. I kinds feel like their are indications of some restoration, especially to the paint, looks like some overspray inside the front fenders.
thats all I can get from him.
Just doesn’t seem legit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom