LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im going from burling to greenville monday (in a 2500) if anyone is in route, i can be of help...
If that helps anyone

I believe Al is going to get mine the weekend of the brown mountain trip. if you by chance are going from Greenville back to burlington though, that might help me get it even sooner. Let me know! Thanks

Yeah im going to greenville on the 9th to take some ASE tests, coming back the next morning, im definatly down to help anyone out! LEt me know

Shipping comes in at $260 for the pallet. Split 5 ways =$52 each.

Please drop a check in the mail to cover that (Josh prepaid). I'm planning on running up to pick up my 2 bumpers (dropping a hint here) once I connect with Greg on a convenient time.

Darin, if you want me to grab yours also, let me know...

Edited, see below for final shipping costs...

Last edited:
hint noted and looking forward to seeing what you create. you going to make a 1 off for something you previously owned or is there something new taking up space?

Al is going to snag mine but in the meantime if anyone is going to be heading the direction of charlotte or anywhere within an hour and half of charlotte let me know and maybe we can work something out sooner. thanks

The hint is for Brian for the record.

I have to amend the previous post about shipping. Once I looked at the final bill, it was $285 for shipping. I don't know if I misread the previous invoice or just simple. Sorry for the mistake above.

So, $285 split 5 ways = $57.

I just picked mine up. I separated the parts for the spindle (one of each: spindle, housing, castle nut, cotter pin, rubber seal and cap; two bearings/races, one is smaller), one for Josh and one for Darin. I also labelled the latch for Josh. Its pretty obvious what you need for each kit: one bumper, two quarter panel guards (Left and Right), two tube trim pieces, one crossmember, one hitch receiver, two recovery points, two braces.

I told Greg that I can take possession of them all if it becomes an issue with them laying between the two bays of their shop...

Jerry. I can make it up that way on Sunday only. Could you get my stuff and hold it for me at your place for me to pick up from you on Sunday Morning or Afternoon ?

Could just bring you cash at that time and look at your stash / hoard.

Jerry. I can make it up that way on Sunday only. Could you get my stuff and hold it for me at your place for me to pick up from you on Sunday Morning or Afternoon ?

Could just bring you cash at that time and look at your stash / hoard.

Yes, I can handle that. Sunday is good also, now if I could convince Greg to drop it off at my house on his way home...

I hear ya brother on the caffeine. I have to have mine every morning. Even on the hotest of days. Got some good stories of making Cowboy coffee in the mountains of Afghanistan.

What's your schedule like tomorrow Jerry?

Depends on the day.... sometimes i'm up to two monsters and a 20oz coffee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom