LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I'm way out of the area. But I'd be interested in getting in on this if possible.

Corbet Hoover
Durango, CO

I believe part of it is that they are all palleted up and sent to one location to save on shipping, so it might not be the best option for you :grinpimp:

Teasing photos

Those who have been waiting for more info here it is. I will be contacting everyone for some information in the next day or so.

Last edited:
OH SNAP! I am pumped... Anyone coming from Raleigh towards Charlotte anytime soon who could bring mine down?

I'm coming down this Saturday, but they're not here yet...

dang! i thought that was a pic from Gregs warehouse...

after this round i think ONSC deserves some sort of award from Luke... how many people in our club will have his bumper on our trucks? 8?

after this round i think ONSC deserves some sort of award from Luke... how many people in our club will have his bumper on our trucks? 8?

I'm working on it.....

Yep, got mine. I need to get over to you Jerry...

Sent it out this morning. Did not get both things in my wish list though. Needed spindle and latch and you just have me for spindle. Just let me know if i need to get it dirrectly from them and i will.

Thanks.

Yep, got mine. I need to get over to you Jerry...

Thanks Brian...

Sent it out this morning. Did not get both things in my wish list though. Needed spindle and latch and you just have me for spindle. Just let me know if i need to get it dirrectly from them and i will.

Thanks.

I only went with what Greg sent me, the total invoice. He didn't put names to items thus the reason I sent the PM for clarification. At this point, I haven't confirmed if we can add anything to the shipment. Give me a day or so so I can sort it out.

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom