LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent it out this morning. Did not get both things in my wish list though. Needed spindle and latch and you just have me for spindle. Just let me know if i need to get it dirrectly from them and i will.

Thanks.

Got the check, thanks.

Yes, we are short a latch for you. I would guess that if you contacted Luke, he'd ship one out and it would probably beat the bumpers...

any update from Luke on when that metal is heading toward the east coast?

nice! again... thanks a bunch for taking the point on this order for us.

Are they here yet ? Just kidding. Just got in from the woods and trying to see what all went on.

I've received payment for 4 of the 5 bumpers and tried to call Luke to pay the invoice on Friday but didn't catch him. I will try again today, just in case he works on Sat...

Jerry, you'll have mine when I come back....

Invoice paid today. Luke estimates 5 business days for shipping once its picked up. Its all loaded on the pallet he just has to arrange for pick up and away they'll go.

Darin - he is out of latches until Friday. He advised to call early next week to get one shipped out.

Josh - sorry, but I don't think it will work out with timing for your visit this week. We will stay in touch to see, just in case it arrives early or on Sat...

sweet! no worries Jerry, There seems to be plenty of back in forth between Raleigh and charlotte amongst this crowd. I am sure we can get it figured out!

Thanks a bunch for running point!

Did he throw in some hats and some menus for the kids since we have at least 8 of his bumpers in the club?

He said the pallet has been packed for a couple weeks now and he is glad its coming this way. Don't know if he threw in any goodies but I did remind him that we would have 8 bumpers in the club now...

If they come in before the brn mt trip I can bring Josh's back with me.

dude. I would owe you big for that!

Might have to take that one up with the better half.

The bumper is for her cruiser though.

Darin I may be able to get one to you through my work.... I can't be positive though and if I can't do it then it is going to be much further away from you...... i'll look into it.

Al, Don't worry. I was just kidding. This gives me a chance to set eyes on another garage to get more ideas for mine.

Who's place is this going to by the way ? Jerry ?

Who's place is this going to by the way ? Jerry ?

They are being shipped to Greg' office (Brier creek, 540/70 intersection), once they arrive, we will digger out the best/easiest way to get them. I know Greg will call when that happens

I can take possession but it might be more convenient Josh or Jon coming in on 40 to pick-up at Greg's office. I live in deepest of yuppieville, Cary. But, it is a great place to raise kids. .

The are secure at Greg's office just in case...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom