LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tuesday I'm taking the trip through raleigh to the east, then back the next day.

So if anyone needs one of these in the east, or near burlington, i'd be more than happy to pick it up for ya. Let me know if i can be any help.

Jerry, Good to see you again.Great set up you got there. Wish i could of stayed longer to talk, but neither one of us would of gotten anything done today. Not like i really did in the end.

Really thinking about a bender now, just don't tell the better half.

New plans, heading to raleigh after work, to watch monday night football with some old fraternity brothers, then heading to greenville tomorrow morning to take 4 ASE tests, then back to the Burlington area wednesday.

Pretty sure noone needs my help getting their bumper closer to them but im in a 2500HD if anyone needs me

Ryan

The bumpers heading West would be for Jon and Josh. I think Josh has his covered but I don't know about Jon.

Then, there is Brian. He seems to have disappeared and his bumper is sitting on my garage floor, feeling lonely and abandoned...

I know, I know... :D I was hoping you'd be home Friday during the day, I was off work and had some free time. I ended up running electrical boxes into my basement for my "shop"...

Hey Jerry cut Brian some slack. You've been coming down to my shop for how long now?:D

Jerry, Good to see you again.Great set up you got there. Wish i could of stayed longer to talk, but neither one of us would of gotten anything done today. Not like i really did in the end.

Really thinking about a bender now, just don't tell the better half.

A bender is a wonderful thing. I am looking into a tube roller for larger radius bends.

Tuesday I'm taking the trip through raleigh to the east, then back the next day.

So if anyone needs one of these in the east, or near burlington, i'd be more than happy to pick it up for ya. Let me know if i can be any help.

Ryan I shot you a pm with my info. I do need some help.

Jerry, whats the address where these things are located?

To all, someone must contact me prior to picking up. If you don't have my number shoot me a PM. If it's easier for some I will load these up and drop at Jerry's house. Jerry hope that's alright.

To all, someone must contact me prior to picking up. If you don't have my number shoot me a PM. If it's easier for some I will load these up and drop at Jerry's house. Jerry hope that's alright.

That's fine Greg, it will save me from having to get the 80 away from my daughter...

Hey Jerry cut Brian some slack. You've been coming down to my shop for how long now?:D

Jerry's got a point, I'm not too far from him. I think you're closer to my father-in-law now (he's in Spartanburg). My problem is that my old DD needs a clutch, so the 80 has been seeing the daily commute...

I'm only teasing ya Jerry. Thus the big smiley after the comment.

Yes, we are just outside Spartanburg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom