LAST CALL: 4x4 Labs FZJ80 Rear Bumper Kit Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike he prefers we pay at one time so if possible I would prefer that we do a single payment for deposits and a single final payment for balance and shipping.

Greg, I am in for the basic bumper, no swingouts or add-ons. Do you need any more info? (Does he cut them differently for flared vs non?)

Greg, I'm out.
I'll wait for graduation money, get the tire swingout too :)

Greg, I am in for the basic bumper, no swingouts or add-ons. Do you need any more info? (Does he cut them differently for flared vs non?)

The only difference is the wings have a notch cut in them where they meet up with the flares.

OH I think I'm in just curious what the benefit to the group buy is? But if i do it I'd get the dual swingout with the ladder. Tire on the right, with the option to add the jerry cans or cooler.

OH I think I'm in just curious what the benefit to the group buy is? But if i do it I'd get the dual swingout with the ladder. Tire on the right, with the option to add the jerry cans or cooler.

It saves on shipping. One pallet costs $200 to ship. So that is split up between everyone. If you ordered yourself to your house the whole $200 would be yours.

($200 is a made up number it could be more)

It saves on shipping. One pallet costs $200 to ship. So that is split up between everyone. If you ordered yourself to your house the whole $200 would be yours.

($200 is a made up number it could be more)

And, typically at a lower than "standard" price. I can't speak for this specific deal but most group buys I've participated in before, I saved significantly over the standard price...

Hey guys, if there is enough interest to do this again at some point I would be interested.

I would be game. That makes 4.

I'm still up for it also. I think Al was thinking about it also, that could be 3...

I'm out again. Maybe after school is done and I get a real job I can buy some more toys. :mad:

One day it will be mine. :grinpimp:

I will contact luke with informationand get back to everyone, if those with bumpers ordered last time need any additional parts let me know as well. I would like to see a minimum of 5 if possible.

I would be interested depending on the timing....

did this 2nd group buy ever go thru? if not i am on board so let me know.

There's another thread where we chatted about this, but I'm game whenever we have enough people...

I thought there was but i couldnt find it. I am in so it looks like per Gregs comments we need 3 more at least to make it worth it.

Anyone out there interested? I think i saw that Jerry was in a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom