LANDTANK rear bolt on tire carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The shop that is making these along with my other products are working through a back log as well as upgrading his power to 480v , adding additional space and hiring more people. All of this has impacted my products with delays across the board with both present products, release of new products and prototyping. The carrier design is finalized and in the cue but right now supplying demand for current products comes first.

I share everyone's frustration and share that frustration with the owner often. There is a typical lull around the holidays and am hoping we can push out some carriers soon.

yeah bump, wow--you'll have my cash if you can deliver--:geek:

I know guys, if you have noticed other long awaited items have been released and this one is coming. I have a few irons in the fire and once on the tire carrier it will be a big time suck which means I first have to get inventory up and squared away for when that happens. Right now my stock levels look good and there is only one thing in front of the carrier on my list. He has other customers so it's still hard to say. As soon as I get a firm commitment from him I'll pass it on.

Yes it is and i've made it clear that I need something at the start of year. Like everything else his shop has been hit with the virus and he had to shift his hours to protect others.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the final product! Also very much looking forward to putting 2020 to bed and getting back to some semblance of normalcy. But that's a whole different topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom