Landcruiser Fj80 Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the far left A/C vent (left of steering wheel). I think they are all in black but, if not, needs to be black. Also looking for one of the front seat tilt buttons. Don't need the switch, just the plastic button that goes on the switch. I can email a pic if you need. It needs to be taupe or whatever color came with the tan interior (I think it's called taupe).

Thanks.

I think nevermind...just noticed FJ80 and not FZJ80. I think it would need to be from a 95 through 97. You didn't say which year.

PM sent, I need the connectors and part of the wiring loom from the antenna switch and the CDL switch. Shipped to 99011.

Last edited:
Need a connector with pigtail for the front wiper motor. Shipped to 92314.

Do you have a number and a time I can call?

Dome Light & Harness

Hi do you have a tan domelight from the passenger row of seats? I would also need the wiring pigtail that goes with it.

How much including shipping to 98117

Thanks!

- DH

Do you have the rear axle shafts? How much each plus shipping to 78681?

You have PM

to all of you inquiring about parts...

you should know that not all parts from a Lexus LX 450 are interchangeable with a FJZ80.

some differences to note...

- headlights and grill are different.
- mudflaps are different.
- flares are different.
- ds rear sliding window is different.
- window glass is a different shade.
- stereo is different.

pretty much everything else should work...but I may have missed a couple things.

PM'd you about the:

high pressure PS line
Oil cooler line
Transfer switch on xfer case

PM'd you about the:

high pressure PS line
Oil cooler line
Transfer switch on xfer case

he has another thread running for the whole truck for sale and he says it might already be sold. oh well

Thanks for the update lt1fire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom