Land Cruiser T-Shirts - Sackwear.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Placed my order monday afternoon and shirts/sticker arrived yesterday in the mail, very impressed. Shirts are nice, so nice i proceeded to spill mayo on one :confused:

Glad to hear and glad to see the shirt getting used. Cheers

Love to see more t shirts . Went to order and it looks like your sold out
we are starting to add more shirts this summer. Attached is the newest. Its not a Land Cruiser but still a Toyota.

1980 Toyota Truck crop.jpg

@Timbo FJ45 Hey Tim! I just put an order in. Hope you are doing well, and am excited to see your new Cruiser in person, in the future. - Jeff & Monica

Hey Jeff, Dang, thank you. For sure. Let me know next time you are in town. Cheers -Tim

Timbo- Just saw this thread and visited your web site. Great stuff. I really like the T shirt designs on page 1 (2007 era). Any chance of doing another run on those? I would buy several. The latest designs I’m not really turned on by those. Thanks!

Timbo- Just saw this thread and visited your web site. Great stuff. I really like the T shirt designs on page 1 (2007 era). Any chance of doing another run on those? I would buy several. The latest designs I’m not really turned on by those. Thanks!

Yeah, I was thinking of bringing back the Arctic Cruisers shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom