Land cruiser 4.0 200 manual 5 lug to 6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to do a new project on my land cruiser 200 series 2008 V6 Manual 5 Speed
I’m looking into converting the factory 5 lug hub to 6 lug to fit lighter and 16 inch rims, have anybody done it or have any suggestions..?

0402E781-62FE-4796-83FD-DD689BF87D33.jpeg

You have to trim the brake calipers, and I believe get some spacers to fit those 16s.

You have to trim the brake calipers, and I believe get some spacers to fit those 16s.
I tried before to trim the calipers, it went off leaking from the oil hole, I guess i’m going to try to fit FJ cruiser calipers and check out perfectly, if not!The other plan is reducing the brake rotor diameter

I have came upon an project on the 100 land cruiser hub, the holes were re-adjusted and turned from 5 holes to 6 at the lathe. Do you guys think this will also work on the 200 series hub!

2BCD817A-C4C5-4551-BE42-7804E034F5C8.jpeg

or you can just get a set of hub adapters. ..... like spacers with a different pattern.

or you can just get a set of hub adapters. ..... like spacers with a different pattern.
That doesn’t solve the wheels not fitting over the rotors and calipers.

Guys I guess fitting a lexus lx470 4.1 axle will fit my 4.1 diff, which is a great fit for the change.
Was the LX470 6-lug where you are? Here in the states the LX470 and 100-series landcruiser was the start of the move to 5-lug hubs.

Well actually, I’m looking into either fitting it to 16 inch or fit a 6 lug hub..
Right, that’s why I asked about a LX470 axle, as they were 5 lug.
Edit: reading comprehension. You were implying you might be able to run 16s on the 5-lug 470 axle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom