Builds Land Cruiser 200 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder what it’s like to tell a shop “have no budget...do your thing” like in your first post!
Never uttered such a thing before. :) hehe
That’s awesome.
Maybe someday...

Congrats on what looks like a first rate build!

Last edited:
They also fabricated some ABS sensor guards. I believe they are going to start stocking these for the 200 series. I’ll try to get some pictures of them posted tomorrow when I get to the office.

This is nice to hear, I have a set they make for the 4Runner on our Pro, very cheap insurance.

Just found out that it’s not a locking nut. That is the outer hex nut of the adjuster sleeve. That "nut" doesn't tighten, its the two pinch bolts on the top that actually tighten onto the sleeve which hold the sleeve in place.
I thought the same thing though.
I had to look that up. Learn something new every day!

I wonder what it’s like to tell a shop “have no budget...do your thing” like in your first post!
Never uttered such a thing before. :) hehe
Maybe someday...

Says the guy with one of the most built 200s around chock full of expensive mods!! Your Slee rear bumper alone cost more than a lot of 10 year old used cars 🤣

Says the guy with one of the most built 200s around chock full of expensive mods!! Your Slee rear bumper alone cost more than a lot of 10 year old used cars 🤣

Ha! :) Yup! I have no complaints and it wasn’t a dig at all. Just foreign to my pocketbook.
I bought a 6 year old used cruiser, then 5 years of NOT replacing our tiny crap TV to be able to accumulate parts and build it well.

I’m a huge fan of buy well...buy once. Looks like @oubeta bought well. I am blessed to be able to have enough $ to set aside for 1st-world doodads, even if it takes longer. It’s a real source of adndtures in my family, so no complaints.
👸:steer:

But anyway... More power to those who can do it in one go.

Last edited:
More pics

Meadows LC200-2.jpg

Meadows LC200-3.jpg

Meadows LC200-4.jpg

Meadows LC200-16.jpg

Meadows LC200-25.jpg

What settings are you running on the shocks?

Here is a partial list of things that were done. The Prinsu rack and a few other odds and ends aren't listed.
Speedo is 1.4mph off at 50mph. Not bad at all. SDHQ got all the tire pressure sensors including the spare working. Everything works like it did before the build. No rubbing at all at full lock and no clanking, rattling, or wind noise that I can hear. Truck is very smooth and quiet except for a little whine from the tires at highway speeds, but it's barely noticeable.
They even installed new parking sensors in the front bumper because my original ones were painted white to match the truck and it didn't look good sticking out of the black bumper. They ordered sensors for a black truck so they blended in. These guys pay attention to the small details like that. The wiring job is amazing also.

I need all 6 seats or I would build out the back with sliding drawers, etc..

What else would you guys do to it? I'm waiting on the new Slee rear bumper and Aux tank. Going to do a single spare tire swing out and a custom cooler rack or something on the other side on the rear bumper. Going to mount Rotopax and Maxtrax on the roof rack and some Alu-Boxes and possible an awning. Need to figure out what will mount on the Prinsu load panels. My trailer has a huge awning, so not sure if I'll do it or not.
Going to add a ham radio and find a way to mount my iPad for navigation.

Going to Expel the entire truck or possible do a crazy wrap. I had my H1 kevlar coated by Starwood in Dallas. i thought about doing it to the LC, but I hate to do that to a brand new truck. A few pics of the Kevlar coating on the Hummer is below. What do you guys think about doing it to the LC?

200 Build Sheet 1.png

200 Build Sheet 2.png

IMG_3205.JPG

IMG_6916.JPG

IMG_7514.JPG

Checking it out now. Defintely thinking about the skid plates for sure. I've never heard of Bud Built before. Looks like great stuff.

Thanks Sir

Last edited:
Checking it out now. Defintely thinking about the skid plates for sure. I've never heard of Bud Built before. Looks like great stuff.

Thanks Sir

You haven’t mentioned your intended use for this vehicle.

Do you have a specific capability you want to enhance? Otherwise, recommendations are gonna be coolness only.

More info=better recommendations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom