Know who this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whoops :oops:

I saw this 80 at McDonalds around 10 AM today where College meets Lee

View attachment 1299466
Yep - That's me. That my 95 - the boozer cruiser. I also have a white 97 that's my wife's - she calls it Betty. And I have a 94 parts truck - Lamb Chop. But that's me in ole Buiser.

Sorry I didn't wave back. You're right - I didn't see you.

Anybody know someone in New Orleans with a Green Lexus GX (Prado) with a Slee bumper (i think) and a winch? It had a 1.5-2.5" lift and some all terrains on it. Saw it on Carrollton last week behind me. When it passed I noticed a diver sticker on the rear.

Old thread revival!!

I walk my dog by his place in the AM and met him about a week ago, think his name is Doug. Nice guy, did most of the work himself. Said he used to have a totally restored 40.

I've got a blue 80, live on short st near maple. I got mine at thanksgiving so it hasn't been around the hood too long and it's not really built. Used to have a black LX 470, so much happier w/ the 80.

There are a few 80s in the riverbend area.

One faded green sits on the lake side of St Charles between lowerline and broadway, looks kinda forgotten/abandoned.

Another is around the corner from there on lowerline, it's a silver/grey two tone, 94/95 if i had to guess. Has about 210k on the clock, owned and still operated by a doctor (can't remember his name) who bought it new in the 90s (according to Doug). See him and his wife cruising in the hood a bunch.

And there's an actively driven but still neglected lx 450 that's usually parked on Maple by Phillips. It's a faded gold color and has weird tiny tires, seen the owner, younger dude, maybe Tulane student.

If any of you uptown nola folks are up for a few beers and some LC talk hit me up sometime.

Saw a green 80 series around city park (lifted, front bumper, and snorkel) going southbound on Carrollton Ave. Wednesday. I waved from a white Hundy.

Huh, I live a block off Carrollton and I don't think I've ever seen that built green 80, just goes to show how many there are out there. I've seen 2 different white built 80s around town recently, think one of them has TX plates, that one is v cool, all the normal built stuff plus big CB antennas and a well worn high jack. He waved at me the other day in St Charles.

Also saw a black built LX 450 at Audubon park the other day, lifted w/ a winchless ARB up front and big tires.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your white 100 with bumpers and a roof rack, think we probably live pretty near each other, I'm on short near maple.

Glad to see some people still hit us up here on MUD. 99% of our club resides solely on FB now. If you guys want to stay up to date on our whereabouts and meetings click on the FB links in my signature.

Sorry @Bang Bang, I avoid facebook like the plague, but come here from time to time for updates. To me the forum is just a more polite atmosphere. :)

Also not on facebook, will check the group out on my wife's tho. This thread is also reminding me that I need to join the LLK. :cheers:

yeah I used to leave mud up pretty much all day on my desktop, but when the site was down for overhaul everything switched over and few came back for club stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom