Know who this is? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody know someone in New Orleans with a Green Lexus GX (Prado) with a Slee bumper (i think) and a winch? It had a 1.5-2.5" lift and some all terrains on it. Saw it on Carrollton last week behind me. When it passed I noticed a diver sticker on the rear.

Anybody know someone in New Orleans with a Green Lexus GX (Prado) with a Slee bumper (i think) and a winch? It had a 1.5-2.5" lift and some all terrains on it. Saw it on Carrollton last week behind me. When it passed I noticed a diver sticker on the rear.

He lives nearby me but I've never had a chance to give him a card. Its a pretty sweet looking ride though.

He lives nearby me but I've never had a chance to give him a card. Its a pretty sweet looking ride though.

It did look good. I get my hair cut over in the river bend area (live close to City Park) so I saw him close to Claiborne on Carrollton headed Northbound.

River bend subdivision? I used to live there.

No, I meant like the Uptown/Carrollton area. I wasn't being specific, was talking about the area around the Universities, Camillia Grill, etc, etc.

The only person I know in BR with an 80 is @DSRTRDR but I don't think hers is silver.......

white

there are at least two more 80s I know of, none of them on MUD: one is always parked by a tailor shop, and the other on a street in my neighborhood. That residence has a second silver 80, which could be the one by the tailor - I haven't cross checked their license plates.

Last edited:
there are at least two more 80s I know of, none of them on MUD: one is always parked by a tailor shop, and the other on a street in my neighborhood. That residence has a second silver 80, which could be the one by the tailor - I haven't cross checked their license plates.
I know exactly where the one by the tailor shop is, I've always wondered who owns it I also know of a gold ish 80 in st.gabriel that I see pretty often

was that you parked at LSU Friday evening ?

I saw this 80 at McDonalds around 10 AM today where College meets Lee

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom