Know who this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That reminds me... Don't think I ever posted this one. It shows up on Loyola every now and then on my way to work.

Last time I saw it was a few months ago.

View attachment 1046338

I think this is the same one that was in bucktown on live oak. Its not there anymore but my daughter tells me she sees it parked close to Ursuline Academy .I think it has out of state plates.

it be Josh Guidry`s it was built by Proffit Cruisers in Utah 2011 original built ticket was over $84k sweet ride handles well :)

Here is one its parked in west end by the Yacht Club

Found the same one on Prytania and tagged it with a card. His windshield wiper may or may not have popped off when I lifted it to put the card underneath though :eek:. Sorry bud!

1427738222089.jpg

Spotted this guy at Soniat and Loyola this afternoon and tagged it with a card. Anyone recognize it?

Uai0fnHBNcsS1To4OC7JL_ar0j109rA1a411NDvZumc=w1249-h703-no

Last edited:
Anybody know this 80? It was sitting next to the apartment complex at the Robert E Lee and Leon C Simon split.

20150821_071423.jpg

I saw a silver 80 off of Siegen across the canal from Lowes parked at some apartment complexes with tinted windows. Does anyone know who this is I'd love to know what percentage tiny it's got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom