King 2.5 front coil adjustments (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THANK YOU!

One more question on KDSS...if this procedure was not done correctly in the past, what would/could potential issues arise? I've noticed rebound is not level, as-in I have a side to side swayed rebound. Now, this could just be a result of worn rear shocks, which I'm pretty positive it is as one shows more travel than the other on the shafts, but the question stands.

Sort answer, likely not.

What's not said here is that KDSS likely allows self-balancing. Via a slower internal bleed circuit. It has to. Otherwise it can't accommodate for situations where the vehicle is suddenly loaded or unloaded where it indirectly creates changes in ride height. Same reason why some try to use KDSS to correct for lean only for it to re-appear.

The shutter valves are likely only to manually open the circuit for servicing.

Sort answer, likely not.

What's not said here is that KDSS likely allows self-balancing. Via a slower internal bleed circuit. It has to. Otherwise it can't accommodate for situations where the vehicle is suddenly loaded or unloaded where it indirectly creates changes in ride height. Same reason why some try to use KDSS to correct for lean only for it to re-appear.

The shutter valves are likely only to manually open the circuit for servicing.
Holy Throwback post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom