Kina's Summer Solstice /Father's Day Weekend Pot Luck Backwoods Breakfast Bonanza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Think I'll try to make it with the Troopy again this year. Should be fun.

Edited to say that I learned I can't go. Wife has us committed to a family function in Burlington, VT that weekend.

Last edited:
Definitely going to make it over at some point to spectate, but the truck is still in drastic need of an axle rebuild before I wheel it again.

I also have another obligation (something I very much want to do, actually) that I am trying to fit in here as well as getting some time over there.

-Dave

We're losing him! Pretty soon the only Toyota parked in the yard will be the Prius.

Definitely going to make it over at some point to spectate, but the truck is still in drastic need of an axle rebuild before I wheel it again.

-Dave
How bad is it really? Is it clicking? No grease?

not much response this year:hmm:
how about a head count
looks like 6 adults 4 kids, 3 or 4 guys might actually bring/wheel their trucks?
Is this it?:meh:

We'll be there Kina so you can add 2 more adults and 1 kid and a dog. Ernie will be up on Friday afternoon and Colin and I will follow when I get out of work.

Sheri

not much response this year:hmm:
how about a head count
looks like 6 adults 4 kids, 3 or 4 guys might actually bring/wheel their trucks?
Is this it?:meh:

I will be making my first trip up to your place this year. Bringing the GF and planning on doing some wheeling! Looking forward to it. Thanks Kina!

Eric

Kina,

I'm going to be there with the two kids, but no wife.
My brother is also going to be there with his wife and two kids.
I have get his membership to Ernie.

Thanks and see you next Friday.

I will be there with Brooke and the dog! Look forward to seeing everyone.

I'm sure Bob will post when he gets back from Mexico but he'll be there with Bria and the dog as well.

Anybody that plans on heading up early on Friday please try to coordinate with Kina as he has asked the club for some help to clean some things up. I have a chain saw that can be taken up if you are heading up early on Friday just PM me if you want to grab it! I live just off of I95 in NH and will travel to meet someone that is going early!

Cheers and Thanks for the Support!
Scott

I'll be up Sat AM for the day with my son. Dawn has a grad project due :frown:

I'll be there with the dog, I have nothing to wheel this year though. Are people camping Firday night? I can come up Friday to help clean up, but won't get there till after work, 7 or so. I'd be happy to help cook and of course eat on Saturday AM. Kina, I have something for you.

Back from Mexico!
Looking forward to making it up there this weekend.
Will be there with wife and dog, Probably somewhere around 7pm on Fri.

Be there on friday till late afternoon than back again sat morning for camping and wheeling with the kids, will be there in time for breakfast with coffe and donuts.

I'll also be bringing up a few pounds of pulled pork to pawn off. It's darn good but we don't need 5 pounds of it sitting in our freezer. Anyone hungry come see me Saturday night!

Our caterer is a personal friend of mine and they were kind enough to freeze a tray or two of pulled pork that they didn't use for our wedding.
It's damn good stuff, they are the top damn bbq place around Boston, I would say better than Red Bones!
Pit Stop Barbeque - Mattapan - Dorchester, MA
Pretty sure there will be some people at Kina's that won't mind my "Doggie Bag".:flipoff2:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom