Just a small weekend job... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was just the front seat bottoms and arm rests. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Even matching up to the 20 year old backs, they look great. I could only see a difference after we had put them back together and I had the seats sitting under my shop LED lights.

View attachment 2318295

View attachment 2318296
Wow! Usually you see creases and wrinkles with these installs. There are none in yours, what's the secret?

Wow! Usually you see creases and wrinkles with these installs. There are none in yours, what's the secret?

The secret? Have a huge circle of friends from all different walks of life. One of which is one of the best automotive upholsters around.

Dang....you're a better man than me. I'd never take on a project like that. My hat is off to you.

👍

Nice to see the interiors swap over. Considering swapping my '99 interior into my '05 if its possible

Nice to see the interiors swap over. Considering swapping my '99 interior into my '05 if its possible

That’ll be tough. I know the dash is different but not sure how much different in the way it mounts.

I have a grey interior LX, I get excited when I see another 100 in the part out section but it's always a tan interior :frown:

That’ll be tough. I know the dash is different but not sure how much different in the way it mounts.
Only thing I'm really worried about is the electronics in the dash... Hopefully the same as the '01 and '02, that way I can follow the pre 03 nav delete. If it works out I'll post a thread on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom