July 2017 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not sure that I’m the guy to set this up but if anybody has a contact, I will reach out and see if anything can happen. If it goes, I will start a new thread for this.

Not sure that I’m the guy to set this up but if anybody has a contact, I will reach out and see if anything can happen. If it goes, I will start a new thread for this.

@4x4labs should be the PM. But if you google you can find Luke's webpage and probably a good email for him.

I haven't done anything as I unofficially got voted to check on this. I was planning on getting after it once kids are done with spring break in a couple of weeks. I will reach out the week of the 19th. If it is desired sooner, anybody is welcome to check on it.

any update? needing a bumper for another cruiser and have cash in hand. if someone gets something going please message me.

Did someone say group buy? I may be in need of a front bumper.

I'm going to try to email luke this week. I'd like to try to get a group buy going. If anyone is interested just send me a pm or say so on here... So I can get an accurate number of people wanting to make a purchase.

Update: I emailed Luke. If it's a go I will start a new thread for 2018. Keep your eyes peeled

Last edited:
Make sure you message me. Cash in hand ready to get another rear bumper.

Is anyone actually spearheading this or are we all just dreaming?

I have been debating between this or a Slee rear, this may push me over the edge though. But clearly we need to get organized here. @Tallyho74 have you been in contact with Luke?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom