Johnny Joints at both ends? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The reason I am considering JJ’s at both ends is because the poly bush set up that MT put in one end of the arms I currently run is very loose and sloppy and never were tight to begin with. I feel this sloppiness is not helping my on road handling manners. In other words, I’m not looking for increase articulatin. . The arms I have now allow all the flex my shocks can handle.
In order to get the full befits from running JJ’s or something similar for max articulation, you’ll have to do both the upper and lower trailing arms.

At least if you want to do some crazy like linking it in the future, you’ll have the joints ready and just have to do your geometry with the arms and location of the mounts.

As far as road manners I lost that sometime ago already, I just get use to the driving it. My wife hates driving my cruiser and can barely get into it. 7 inches of lift and 37’s will do that though.

I look at my bushings and I can’t believe that they are still on there. I’d go for JJ’s for less resistance when my 12 inches of rear suspension is articulating, aka spring poppers.

What they'd look like....

Jason

IMG_20180811_092647922.jpg

A month ago is was the worst thing to do by running JJ on both ends this month its the best:rolleyes: only on MUD
Last month you heard from different participants. Mud isn’t the best source of info on link joints either.

Last month you heard from different participants. Mud isn’t the best source of info on link joints either.

It isn’t the best, but it seems that is where people are going and are on this site. I can appreciate so many builds on this site that you can just get lost in them all using links.

They are more than open as to sharing there info on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom