January Meet/Announcements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like fun. See you there

No just show up!

No just show up!
......but it would be good if you joined. For $35 you get 6 issues of toyota trails, a sticker, entry to tlca events and discounts from supporting vendors, plus you are supporting a worthy organization. Has been worth it to me, Just my two cents. ex. metaltech 5%, spend $1k and youre making money.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone you came out for the first meet of the year! Great turnout! Also, I really appreciate y’all going along with me as I try to take the reigns and revamp this group. I want to continue doing more and gain more Cruisers. It’s such an awesome community of people! See y’all next time!

-Tyler

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone you came out for the first meet of the year! Great turnout! Also, I really appreciate y’all going along with me as I try to take the reigns and revamp this group. I want to continue doing more and gain more Cruisers. It’s such an awesome community of people! See y’all next time!

-Tyler

Sorry I missed it. Had to take the opportunity to replace the front calipers (discovered I need new pads already too). Seems like I’m always working on it when there’s a meet. Ah well next time.

Last edited:
Any talk of a meet in February or are we just waiting to meet up at the Roundup?

Any talk of a meet in February or are we just waiting to meet up at the Roundup?
Yeah we’ll do another meet in February. The March meet may just be replaced with the Roundup.

-Tyler

Thanks for organizing meetups Tyler!

Great time, great folks, great rigs, even had SA roll up. Thanks for organizing T.
IMG_20190119_125437.jpg
IMG_20190119_134554.jpg

We really do have a good group of cruisers and people in the central Texas area right now. Good seeing everyone today.

-Tyler

Great job of sticking with it, Tyler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom