It Moved!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I made my 60 move tonight under it's own power......This is the firts time I have moved it under it's own power since the week of labor day last year....I rebuilt both t-caess and buiult new linkage...There is a ton of more stuff that needs to be done but I was just so stoked to haer it iddle 5 feet each way i just had to share... Thats all....goodnight :) :)

Congrats!

GOOD NEWS! Goodnight, probably a well-earned rest. I'm jealous, mine's still sleeping....

Henry,

It has only been 4 years in the making...I pulled the 60 apart after Maob 2001...I hope to have it trip worthy in time for Pismo...Many there is a ton to do before November and that will be just around the corner...Besides wrenchin I have a ton of projects to get done around the house...guess I won't be sleppin much... I will post some more about the future mods as they progress...Now I just want to try atking it around teh block...maybe Thursday after work...fingers crossed and brakes bled...

Very cool. Mine hasn't been down nearly that long, but I know how it feels, right now I break out all the extra parts I have lying around just to play with them, and I'm literally having dreams about driving it. Can't wait.

You wanted cool driveway pics ........ ;p here they are.....
seats 003.jpg
seats 004.jpg

Thats pretty badass. The longest i've been without mine is proally 3 weeks and it was killing me. I'm glad you were able to survive. BTW nice bumper.

Brian

naw...thats my daughters trampoline....man she loves that thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom