VI: Buy/Sell/Trade, In Search Of (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nearest tire shop dumpster

Seems like an easy option, but tons of shops have old tires locked up these days in chainlink fenced areas and don't like people pawing through them. But if you know of a particular shop thats ok with it....?

I'm looking for an old worn out free tire in the greater Victoria area. Let me if you have one (or if you know where I can get one) and we can figure out a COVID free transfer.

Going to make a backyard tether ball setup for my kids. Will be putting concrete in the tire as a base for the pole.

I have one for you just the rubber it’s already been de-rimmed I will take a picture tonight. It’s in my front driveway sterile I haven’t touched it or coughed on it in weeks

I have one for you just the rubber it’s already been de-rimmed I will take a picture tonight. It’s in my front driveway sterile I haven’t touched it or coughed on it in weeks

Thanks Steve! :cheers:

Welcome to VI Cruisers. Will be good to meet you when this Covid thing passes and we get back to normal. It's caused us to cancel a 4x4 run and a meeting already. Anyhow, good luck buying/selling.
Thanks!

Still looking for some 15" or 16" steel rims and/or some 33's to go on them!

Still looking for some 15" or 16" steel rims and/or some 33's to go on them!

I have 4 of these 15x10's with old 35's.
2 tires are decent (but old) 3rd has a leak, 4th has a sucking chest wound. :lol:

IMG_20191125_154234.jpg

Thanks all for the offer of free tires. Will probably go with Steve's for now. Unless it's R13 or smaller...haha.

Mind if I pop out tonight to pick-up Steve? Around 7:30?

I could run 35s without trouble I think, but the pneumothorax on number 4 sounds like a dealbreaker 😁

4-6 roof rack brackets for a 42. Just reinstalled the worlds s***tiest rack. Need something better.

24v alternator for 1989 13BT. I actually only need the diode pack apparently as it's only putting out 15amps.

Considering asking the guy to build a new one out of 24v equipment parts...it's the vacuum part that's making things difficult though!

I might have one, will have a look tomorrow. I have a spare starter too, kind of want to keep it for the bj42 as a back up... If you want to borrow it until you find one I would lend it to you.

24v alternator for 1989 13BT. I actually only need the diode pack apparently as it's only putting out 15amps.

Considering asking the guy to build a new one out of 24v equipment parts...it's the vacuum part that's making things difficult though!
I’ve searched the world, almost literally. I’ve not been able to find any rebuilt or new 24V
alternator for a 13BT. If anyone finds one, let me know. Maybe in Malaysia?
I don’t know about finding parts.

When I thought I needed a new regulator I did some australian ebay browsing, quite a few 24v alts out there with vacuum pumps on them. I can't imagine it'd be that hard to adapt if you totally strike out. Who knows how long shipping would take in the covid world tho. 😭

I got a replacement from john before he fled for the hills, but I think the issue with my old one was diodes as well, so it wouldn't be any help for parts.

Possible I have another one too, I have a few alts in a tote somewhere, I'll have a scrounge when I'm back from work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom