SOLD Found 10/72 FJ55 Front Bench Seat Bottom [Boise, Id] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dropped my seats off at Boise Car Upholstery last week, stopped by today to check on the progress and was informed my front seat bottom frame is tweaked and all the springs are broken on the driver's side (cue Dwight Yoakam), probably why I needed to sit on a pillow the last ten years...

Anyway, I may have a line on a 74 seat, owner is out of town for another week and I'm not sure if a 74 is the same as a 73, $OR seems to think so, but thought I'd check to see if anyone had a decent front seat bottom for a 55 laying around that I can get to the upholsterer to replace and/or repair mine.

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks. Hopefully the 'local' (I think he lives within an hour or two of me) one will work out.

Thanks. I'm still waiting to check out the local one when the dude gets back into town. I'll be driving to S.D. (San Diego) in a few weeks, if I haven't got one sourced by then, I can swing by Davis on my way back.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'm still waiting to check out the local one when the dude gets back into town. I'll be driving to S.D. in a few weeks, if I haven't got one sourced by then, I can swing by Davis on my way back.
Took me a minute to realize you meant San Diego and not South Dakota. South Dakota would have been a long "swing".

BTB Products / Man-A-Fre has 8+ front and rear bench seats in their parts warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom