For Sale 72 FJ55 Frankenstein in WV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Year
I got this 4 years ago with the intentions of turning it into a daily driver, but I’m a terrible mechanic with no time so it’s pretty much just sat. It’s a 72 body on an fj62 chassis/engine. The transmission is from an fj60. It’s lifted on 35s (which are now in the truck), because my trailer was too small so I had to throw some taco wheels/tires on it. It starts, runs, stops, and the rear window works, and that is about the extent of it. I definitely wouldn’t drive it long distances as is. It does have a clean 1972 title and the rust you would expect. I really have no idea where to price it, but I have over 6K in it so I guess I’ll say $6,000 OBO and you guys can let me know if it’s way off. It also comes with new cargo window and windshield seals, possibly a beat up SOR headliner (if I can find it) and a few other various pieces.

The truck is located in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia (at my parents place). It’s about 75 miles from DC. If you want specific pictures let me know and I’ll get them, but please be patient as I won’t be the one taking them. If you are genuinely interested the best option would be to see it in person (or send someone you know). My dad will be very accommodating, but neither of us know much about vehicles, so we won’t be a ton of help with questions.

IMG_1942.jpeg
IMG_1941.jpeg
IMG_1939.jpeg
IMG_1938.jpeg
IMG_1936.jpeg

I got this 4 years ago with the intentions of turning it into a daily driver, but I’m a terrible mechanic with no time so it’s pretty much just sat. It’s a 72 body on an fj62 chassis/engine. The transmission is from an fj60. It’s lifted on 35s (which are now in the truck), because my trailer was too small so I had to throw some taco wheels/tires on it. It starts, runs, stops, and the rear window works, and that is about the extent of it. I definitely wouldn’t drive it long distances as is. It does have a clean 1972 title and the rust you would expect. I really have no idea where to price it, but I have over 6K in it so I guess I’ll say $6,000 OBO and you guys can let me know if it’s way off. It also comes with new cargo window and windshield seals, possibly a beat up SOR headliner (if I can find it) and a few other various pieces.

The truck is located in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia (at my parents place). It’s about 75 miles from DC. If you want specific pictures let me know and I’ll get them, but please be patient as I won’t be the one taking them. If you are genuinely interested the best option would be to see it in person (or send someone you know). My dad will be very accommodating, but neither of us know much about vehicles, so we won’t be a ton of help with questions.

View attachment 3590175View attachment 3590176View attachment 3590177View attachment 3590178View attachment 3590179
IMG_5114.jpeg
IMG_4982.png
IMG_4978.png
IMG_4989.png

Let's bump it up. I like that it has a 3FE. Doesn't look too bad rust wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom