Is this possible?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.



I would like to change my Manual Adjusting Dual Leading Drums to Auto Adjusting Drums.

Is it possible to just change the Wheel Cyclinders, Shoes and Springs?

Who makes and Where can I get it?
Is not Legal. Unless I put later model brakes on, Such as 60 or 75 Series.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia :(
I could put Disc Brakes on, But I would need an Engineers Certificate. Now you need to have a 'Lane Change Test' for a Lift of more than 2" :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom