Ironman premium bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are the hoops removable on the Ironman bumpers? Either premium or standard? I assume the 2016+ hoopless bumper they offer isn't a good fit for a pre-facelift model?

Has anyone got this bumper to work with their headlight washers on recent LC200 models? I'm considering this bumper option but puzzling over the pictures on the Ironman site. Ironman states compatibility, but it looks like the bumper blinkers might get in the way.

Has anyone got this bumper to work with their headlight washers on recent LC200 models? I'm considering this bumper option but puzzling over the pictures on the Ironman site. Ironman states compatibility, but it looks like the bumper blinkers might get in the way.
I have a 2018. They work. You just swap sides from original side on LC. So left to right side of bumper and right to left.

When will you come out with recovery points that work with the ironman winch plate?
We make recovery points for the 200 series but they don't work with KDSS. From what I understand all 200 series in the U.S. have KDSS. We will not be making recovery points for the KDSS models. If it won't work with KDSS it won't work with our winch plates either. I hope this helps answer your question.

We make recovery points for the 200 series but they don't work with KDSS. From what I understand all 200 series in the U.S. have KDSS. We will not be making recovery points for the KDSS models. If it won't work with KDSS it won't work with our winch plates either. I hope this helps answer your question.
Land Cruisers in Us have KDSS
LX570s in US DO NOT. Many more LX570s sold in US than Land Cruisers. Though of course they're far too nice to ever drive off the asphalt.

When are you guys bringing the bush toilet back... it was a rockstar! I hope you unearth 200 of them, and that they'll be on their way...
When are you guys bringing the bush toilet back... it was a rockstar! I hope you unearth 200 of them, and that they'll be on their way...
Our rockstar bush toilets will be back in stock around April 12th!

Hey for those of you that ordered the premium bumper make sure you actually got the premium! I just realized they sent me a classic and I paid for premium

Update: I was wrong, they did send me a premium bumper.

Last edited:
Hey for those of you that ordered the premium bumper make sure you actually got the premium! I just realized they sent me a classic and I paid for premium
The only difference Is a thicker bull bar and led fogs instead of halogen, right? Anything else I can check?

I paid for the premium, looking at mine they sent me the classic as well. I don’t have led fogs and the bull bar is shaped differently.
I’m going to send them an email for refund on the $200 difference and maybe 10% off for screwing up. 🤞they do the right thing otherwise this is the reason I use my Amex for all my purchases.

B27D0F43-5D17-4141-81F4-C8D1840DF13B.jpeg

AF133372-C0A9-409D-A413-0695B6B2F747.jpeg

Last edited:
I paid for the premium, looking at mine they sent me the classic as well. I don’t have led fogs and the bull bar is shaped differently.
I’m going to send them an email for refund on the $200 difference and maybe 10% off for screwing up. 🤞they do the right thing otherwise this is the reason I use my Amex for all my purchases.

View attachment 2608539

View attachment 2608540

I wish you had received the premium, I'd like to see it on an LX.

The only difference Is a thicker bull bar and led fogs instead of halogen, right? Anything else I can check?
What @Aint Misbehavin mentioned. I sent them an email last night, we'll see what they offer to fix it.

What @Aint Misbehavin mentioned. I sent them an email last night, we'll see what they offer to fix it.
I sent an email after I posted this morning. They got back to me within a hour. They are going to issue me a refund on the difference of price and send me the led fogs. I was asked if I had a picture of the packaging with the label so they can educate the warehouse employees, I don’t.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom