Ironman Foam Cell Pro 4” + accessories install plus review (1 Viewer)

I installed the same kit last week exceptI alreadyhad dobinsons 4 inch lift shocks.. Truck rides smooth and drives straight but My steering arm is rubbing my radius arms and I have an occasional driveline vibe. Was hoping a DC driveshaft would fix the vibe. Im not so sure now after reading your post. Now I may just grind the arms and let it ride for a while. how much clearance do you have with between your radius arms and steering arm. I called ironman and they are now going to sell a drop bracket similar to Man a Fre as their "fix". To me it seems one could use a small 1 or 2 inch drop bracket with 2 or 3 degree caster plates. This would correct caster, give adequate room between radius armscand steering arm and cause minimal loss in breakover angle.

20201019_203551.jpg

20201019_203603.jpg

20201017_192949.jpg

I installed the same kit last week exceptI alreadyhad dobinsons 4 inch lift shocks.. Truck rides smooth and drives straight but My steering arm is rubbing my radius arms and I have an occasional driveline vibe. Was hoping a DC driveshaft would fix the vibe. Im not so sure now after reading your post. Now I may just grind the arms and let it ride for a while. how much clearance do you have with between your radius arms and steering arm. I called ironman and they are now going to sell a drop bracket similar to Man a Fre as their "fix". To me it seems one could use a small 1 or 2 inch drop bracket with 2 or 3 degree caster plates. This would correct caster, give adequate room between radius armscand steering arm and cause minimal loss in breakover angle.

View attachment 2480040

View attachment 2480041

View attachment 2480042
Sorry for the late reply!
Mine still hit under articulation. Daily driving doesn’t give me any issues. I’m thinking about trimming it down more .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom