Intro from new member and pics of my new 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here a couple of pics of the last "good deal" I ran across. picked this one up from a kid for $300. I will take the proceeds from this one and fix up the 40.
100_0778.jpg

100_0777.jpg

I spent 2 years picking up used parts on ebay and reconditioning but I like the way it turned out. The interior is perfect and all the little doo-dads are working again.

I am in Ponca City. I'm not a member of anything other than the old fat guy club. I picked this thing up for a grand. I hope I did all right on the deal.

I'd buy that for a grand just for the body.:D
A good price would be 3-4 k.
Most I've seen in that shape they're asking 5-8 k.
:cheers:

A good buff of the paint and you'll be even happier.

That is a sweet looking rig for a grand! What are your plans? Are you going for a restoration or are you just going to get her back into shape.

I dig those seats! Maybe I coould convince you to trade them for a stock Aisin carb and a set of stock seats.

Good luck

Plans are to get her back into shape for now and maybe a restore in a couple of years. I really like the seats too. Here's one more pic.

100_0931.jpg

I need to find a bench seat for the back. I have a 150 lb. great dane that wants to ride around this summer after I take the roof off.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom