Impressed with Larry H Miller American Toyota parts department (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ramangain

Clarksonian disciple
Threads
I bit the bullet and got some heavy parts (hub, spindle, axle) for my rig. I'm thankful to the dealership for:

1. Having a 30 day return policy, in case I don't need all of the new parts if some of the used parts I'm also acquiring are usable.
2. The total price for parts was less than from Partsouq, which is the go-to online vendor for Hundy parts. Partsouq prices were marginally cheaper, but the killer is international shipping costs.

The 25% discount is fantastic, and every person I've dealt with at the parts counter has been wonderfully helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly.

That is all 💯

Ya, AmToy seem to get most of my vehicle money. A note on Partsouq. They are not as cheap as they were a year plus ago. You really need to factor in the shipping. I was able to get a lot of my 3RZ parts from PartSouq for signficantly less than AmToy, even after shipping. At the same time, they can have non-USA parts we can't get here.

I got rotors and pads for the 4th gen today after a mishap ruined my new PowerStop brakes. AmToy really did me right.

Not only was the price great (thanks all for the discount) but Don even helped with a cart to the parking lot so I didn’t strain my back lol. Will definitely buy all my Toyota parts here from now on for sure!!

Good ole American Toyota....

1F626820-F8D5-4A69-B1C5-81BB75CD46B7.jpeg

Hey, I got one of those. I feel special.

License plate.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom