Import from Spain- Looking for a locals help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there everyone, spanish friends especially!
I have found what looks to be an amazing truck and I need help with an inspection and export from Spain to Canada.
Is anyone here based in Spain near Madrid?
We would pay for your time and help of course:)

Spain is chock full of Brits who escaped for sunnier climes, unsurprisingly. (Too many, some natives will add...) There is a thriving industry of Brit professionals catering to that community. All done in English, of course. And many looking for work. Should not be difficult to find an expat british mechanic that would be willing to start a connection / business and could help you out. Good luck!

Spain is chock full of Brits who escaped for sunnier climes, unsurprisingly. (Too many, some natives will add...) There is a thriving industry of Brit professionals catering to that community. All done in English, of course. And many looking for work. Should not be difficult to find an expat british mechanic that would be willing to start a connection / business and could help you out. Good luck!
I'll start the search :) Thanks! If anyone has a trusted connection please let us know.

FWIW, IIANM, in Spain there are required yearly technical inspections of vehicles. So, maybe a good way to start getting a feel for the condition of the truck would be to ask for a printout of the last few years' inspections.

Busman.be provides exactly the service you’re looking for. He’s in Belgium, but he’s gotten cars from Spain before. Or you can fly to Spain, pick up the car in person, and drive it to Belgium. Busman will make all the shipping arrangements for you and get it on a ship.

His name is mike. You can tell him I sent you. He’s helped me with a dozen imports by now without incident.

Busman.be provides exactly the service you’re looking for. He’s in Belgium, but he’s gotten cars from Spain before. Or you can fly to Spain, pick up the car in person, and drive it to Belgium. Busman will make all the shipping arrangements for you and get it on a ship.

His name is mike. You can tell him I sent you. He’s helped me with a dozen imports by now without incident.
Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom