Imitation OEM SWB/ FST tailgate hinges... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

….and shelf time for the un-welded, but machined parts that had to be bought in larger quantities.

Been there. Wanna see the T-shirt?😛

@daveb is pretty excited about getting some.

And FWIW, when Vic in MI was doing them 15 years ago, I think they were $200/set. So, adjusted for inflation, it’s really not bad.

7 more sets available... parts are in progress :)

Ok, have everything here in hand now and will be working on a jig for these in the next weeks.
:)

Thanks for the patience, completely different crowd vs selling 80 series sunvisor that he absolutely had to have immediately

Few months late :eek:
But finally have my jig done and a example set welded up. Going on a FST40 for test fitment this week.

CB056BDB-EC70-4CA4-B5D0-0D6B9ED60279.jpeg
127ACBB8-7DDC-4BA5-8DBD-6DE7D3589BCF.jpeg
EA95D412-FD68-41B5-A231-689F4615BB4F.jpeg

Thanks. I was hoping to keep them under $100/hinge but unfortunately that is that is about as low as they can be with the pin machine work, laser cutting, welding time, etc
Hello, I am interested for 3 pieces of these hinges as well.

Do you have any availble? Latches are also welcomed.

Thanks in advance, Pantelis.

Hello, I am interested for 3 pieces of these hinges as well.

Do you have any availble? Latches are also welcomed.

Thanks in advance, Pantelis.

I can get the right side latches new, and I have a few extra used left side latches available

Sorry, I have just noticed the link of the hinges. How can I buy the latches from you? I do not mind if both are used.

For the hinges please order through my website as I am trying to keep live inventory and analytics of my own products, for the latches PM me. They can ship together but I try to keep my new and used parts sales separate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom