Idiot YouTuber Drives GX to Edge of the World (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Incredible views!
Some questions:
What was the altitude?
How long ago were you there that it was raining and 50° F?
Is there anywhere near those other trails you've been on?

Incredible views!
Some questions:
What was the altitude?
How long ago were you there that it was raining and 50° F?
Is there anywhere near those other trails you've been on?
Hey, buddy. Happy Friday.

1. 7k-ish
2. Two weeks ago.... We get some crazy hail storms in the summer up there.
3. Yup. We can totally go there when you and your crew head this way. Might be a good place to camp if we move camps and make this our last spot since it's about 90 minutes from the rest of the trails (30 pavement-60 dirt). It's close to I-40 which connects to the the 15.

Last edited:
even here on the forum you can't let go of the pathetic clickbait verbiage
Oh, man. Can't fool you.

That's actually the widely used name of the spot....

Thanks for watching!

With all due respect, Jake puts out some good "how-to's" with some tongue in cheek and Dad jokes. Because he acknowledges he's not an expert on all thing offroad/mechanical/automotive, he adds some light humor to make it fun(ny?) and if he posts something that's not correct, because he doesn't take himself so seriously, it's easy for him to say, "Oops, my bad, it should have been done (fill in the blank)...."

Yeah, I agree with you about this narcissistic society of ours where people can't get enough of themselves on the web, and I'm veeery over that whole scene. But Jake actually puts out informational content, not like so many others sharing their latest Prada purse purchase or how many shades of nail polish they have or whatever.

Anyways, just my thoughts and happy trails! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
...ruffle any feathers.... or drag all of society down for that matter : )
Yup, you did! Not only have you dragged society down, but you've created full anarchy! Now we'll all be wearing masks, sheltering in place, oh, wait that's another person doing that... Dr. Fauci.

(apologies if I've offended anyone, not my intent.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom