Identify this Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John Staton

SILVER Star
Threads
So my buddy was interested in getting an older LC. One came up close to where he lives and he picked it up. He has always been into cars and owned several at one time. Anyway, I know he is going to be selling it because of other car projects....its an '85 with 237K miles located in Denton Texas. I told him to list it here when he is ready and included a pic. His question to me was about the bumper that came with it...at least the parts to a bumper that came with it. Can anyone tell me what he has here and if it is complete and what kind of value it has? I am not sure if he should just list it with the truck or separately.

By the way, its a good looking truck and I did go up and drive it for him when he bought it to offer my opinion. Ran strong and shifted great. It was painted with that black bedliner, but the undercarriage looked great.

I believe that bumper brings "Some Assembly Required" to a new meaning. Any stampings or info scribed into any of the parts? looks like all pieces may be laser cut but have no idea where/what. Maybe someone had access to CAD and drew up pieces to copy another on the market?

Last edited:

I think there are 2 threads on this....

Thanks for the info....@fourrunner...can you tell me exactly what kit that is so I can let him know.

Nice! mystery solved and a cool kit to find out about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom