Where do I find this OEM bumper? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What is this Japanese bumper called and where do I find it in the USA? Is it OEM? It looks oem. Would love to be able to sit on the front and eat lunch or strap some stuff down. Any idea if it would fit my 83 fj60? Thinking about retiring the ARB for this

0B23F99E-27A5-4450-92CD-7228020C9F8C.png

It's the factory front bar for vehicles equipped with a PTO winch.

isn't the bumper the same as other 60 series? it just has frame extensions and filler plates

isn't the bumper the same as other 60 series? it just has frame extensions and filler plates
No. Round headlight ones has a notch in the center of bumper for winch fairlead. Square headlights does not have that notch. Also the fairlead is 15mm lower than the ones on round headlights. Also all bumpers for winch does not have the hole for towing hook as the hook mounts to frame extensions. Winch bumpers also have mounting holes for the fairlead. Also the towing hook is different on the factory winch models.

So if you want that kind of a lip bumper you need frame extensions, right kind of a bumper, top plates, mounting brackets for top plates, support bar inside of the bumper and need to delete bumper mounting brackets from the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom