ID this transfer case? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chupacabra
Threads
Seller is a heep guy, doesn't know many details about this case but says it came off his dad's 1969 40. Says it was built by Advanced 4WD Systems in SLC, Utah (web site says they build 4WD conversions for vans and school buses, etc., no word on Cruiser stuff). Anyone seen the like before and recognize these alloy cases? In my limited knowledge and experience, it looks like it has an Advance Adapters GM (or other V8?) tranny adapter on the front. Other than that, I have no idea. Seller says it has lower than stock low-ratio but doesn't know what it is (is supposed to find out).

Thanks for you insight and help!

1239065385546.jpg

1239065354212.jpg

1239065406389.jpg

Warden 3:54:1 case,

It certainly looks like a Warden two-piece billet transfer case housing.

Weather it has a Marlin Crawler 3.54 low-range gear set in it or a stock gear set would need to be determined by putting the transfer case into low range and then noting the difference in the output shaft rotations opposed to the input shaft rotations.

:meh:

Thanks for all the info everybody! To be clear, it is not mine but I was considering buying it. The owner (seller) now tells me it has the stock gears in it, so I am no longer interested.

Too tall, I will PM you with the seller's contact info.

Hi All:

Hey "1911," I would like the seller's contact info as well. If "TooTall" doesn't want it I might.

Thanks.

Alan

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the info everybody! To be clear, it is not mine but I was considering buying it. The owner (seller) now tells me it has the stock gears in it, so I am no longer interested.

Too tall, I will PM you with the seller's contact info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom