April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (8 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My stream is twitch.tv/SharpeCat and I’m just about to reboot it, just realized that after the generator died my connection went to crap so I rebooted router.

Also Please excuse the hiccups as I just reinstalled windows and had to get my settings right again; first 2 hours the mic was on the wrong frequency so it sounded staticky. That was also when I was digging around google for clues as to what this “Mystery Fridge” is, and my guess goes to this model (YCD33s, 45s and 60s). Unfortunately when I was talking about why I think it’s this model, the audio was staticky due to mic being on 48hz frequency but OBS was set to 44hz.

The reason I think this is because everywhere I look there Is little history of it, and one site in Turkish had a 3-month price history only. I think the rest of the world gets it before we do in the US. I found it by doing a google search for all IceCo images from past 30 days, and it was the only model I didn’t recognize. It looks like an updated version of the JP series, marketed as “Supercharged”, meaning fast cooling.

What do you guys think? Could this be our “Mystery Fridge”?? I texted Lu Asking if I am onto something and no response yet. Maybe Lu is trying to build suspense or surprise us, but maybe the age of information has ruined his game plan lol.

Anyways, I’m just doing boring stuff on stream (making price list) so you’re not missing out on anything, but you are welcome to stop by and ask questions on chat or hang out if you’d like. Everyone is always welcomed!

595EB553-18AB-4740-BD4A-97F83CBC6E3F.png

8005D051-921F-4244-9613-557539B850CF.png

72E547B8-8B42-4347-AC6E-AE8ACC2A72AB.png

I’m actually going to take a smoke break and walk Tiger so I’ll be back live in 40 mins. I’m gonna laugh if we found the mystery fridge before Lu reveals it though. Can’t hide nothing from us LU!! Like how dare he bring it up 4 times and promise us info and not deliver lol.

I just got an update from Lu:

iCooler will not ship til end of month, not sure what kind of prices yet.

Mystery model is not what I said but it could be what I said, you can be the judge! Pics attached. Video to come later.

Price for mystery model will be 30% off 599/699 For 45 and 60 L versions.

Still waiting on inventory count, but the VL45 and VL65 may be on special for more than 25%. Now that we have what looks to be a JP update, I’ll ask if they can drop price on old JPs.

I am going live now to work on the price sheet, which I hope to have done by tonight to send to them to confirm. Will keep everyone posted soon as prices are finalized.

002C8B4C-959D-43C1-B48D-529453E612BB.jpeg

BEE13A3D-51BB-4B8A-A5D0-79BDDEFE87A1.jpeg

8809E0D4-02AE-433F-B1E5-61AD7A5768B1.jpeg

8E3DF081-BC97-4A5B-9C34-42DD8D833F8B.jpeg

869E651F-6483-4901-9A3B-B0EC01AA1430.jpeg

Hoping for better discount on the VL60 dual this is the one I would love to have.
Thanks for you hard work, love the camp setup

Thanks for the kind words bud.

I think the VL 60 dual will be 25%, as that is one of the lower stock And higher demand ones. Will do my best to get prices as low as I can before prices gets posted though.

Did you look at the new JP series? I’m waiting on the video/specs but it looks like it might be dual Zone (not sure) and there is a 60L. They are 30% off.

Thanks for the kind words bud.

I think the VL 60 dual will be 25%, as that is one of the lower stock And higher demand ones. Will do my best to get prices as low as I can before prices gets posted though.

Did you look at the new JP series? I’m waiting on the video/specs but it looks like it might be dual Zone (not sure) and there is a 60L. They are 30% off.
Thank you!
And yes I did see that one but I dont think it is insulated as well compared to the VL series. I have the GO20 now that has worked well but too small for longer trips.

Does anyone who purchased a slide have an idea of how much height it adds to the total height of the cooler? I see the slide itself is ~2 inches but I’m not sure about the inner measurement that the fridge sits on. Thanks in advance!

@Dangcat Do you know if it is possible to pick a unit up from their shop in Phoenix or does it have to be shipped?

Long time lurker. Joined so that I could ask questions about the new "mystery fridge"

I like the idea of the bigger discount as an intro. I also really like the side open lid. I see in the pics that it says that it is powered by SECOP, so we know it has the good compressor.

Do we know if it carries the same warranty (either 3 or 5 year on the compressor, 1 year on everything else)? Are the electronics the same as the JP series?

Every ICECO model that I know of uses the same SECOP compressor, which will carry the 5 year warranty; The rest will be 1 year warranty.

As far as specs, I am waiting on the video. You guys will be the first to see it!

Every ICECO model that I know of uses the same SECOP compressor, which will carry the 5 year warranty; The rest will be 1 year warranty.

As far as specs, I am waiting on the video. You guys will be the first to see it!

I'm hoping that is tomorrow morning, as I'm ready to order.

If they do it right, it will start at 3 am eastern time tomorrow morning, or midnight tonight pacific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom