April 2022 rolling out now: check 1st post. 3 Models 25% so far. (3 Viewers)

What temperature do you set your fridge at?

• 0°F - I like using it for Meats, Ice Cream and other Frozen Foods!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 27°F - Just seafood for me!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • 40°F - I use it as a normal refridgerator (drinks, vegetables, fruits, leftovers and etc).

Votes: 50 82.0%
  • 45-65°F - Why would anybody waste that precious refritgerated space on anything but Wine!??

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dam you went small fridge big battery. Lol. I went big fridge small battery haha with the AC50S
Lol.😁 The goal was to ensured 3 days of juice for the fridge and enough to charge other devices before needing to bust out the solar panel. Actually, I was thinking eb2400 but the price of ac200 plus two solar panels were more attractive. I hope to test out this combo soon and see how it do.

Mine came with the fridge. From iceco!

thanks...I’ll reach out. Up til now they’ve not had any available.

In case anyone is on the fence. The ICECo JP-50 fridge with cover that I bought about 6 months ago has been great! My wife was skeptical about the expense but since then have moved it to our bedroom as her personal ice cream storage. I am negotiating with her to let me use it for our next trip!

Yup! We have loved our IceCo fridge. Across the country and back.
9A480BB8-A949-4A09-AF48-8A50E2ACD861.jpeg

How is yours mounted and what slide is that?
The slide is the IcoCo slide that fits the fridge. That slide is screwed to the 3/4" wood base and that wood base is bolted to the rear bed using the captive nuts used to bolt down the third row seats. I wanted the fridge to be solid and it definitely is now! :).

They have a new version releasing in a couple weeks that looks really nice.
I think even the 90 pro dual zone will find behind the second row.
We really need a group buy on these...

They have a new version releasing in a couple weeks that looks really nice.
I think even the 90 pro dual zone will find behind the second row.
We really need a group buy on these...
@SharpeCat can we get a group buy on these?

In case anyone is on the fence. The ICECo JP-50 fridge with cover that I bought about 6 months ago has been great! My wife was skeptical about the expense but since then have moved it to our bedroom as her personal ice cream storage. I am negotiating with her to let me use it for our next trip!

LOL. Mine is in my home office and is about to be my personal beer fridge!

Yup! We have loved our IceCo fridge. Across the country and back. View attachment 2593232

Do you find yourself using it as a freezer mostly or a fridge? Mine is a single zone too and the last time we were out on a 2 week trip, we used it as a freezer but kinda felt like we were missing out on cold drinks 🤷‍♂️

Do you find yourself using it as a freezer mostly or a fridge? Mine is a single zone too and the last time we were out on a 2 week trip, we used it as a freezer but kinda felt like we were missing out on cold drinks 🤷‍♂️
Kept it at 36 (so a very cold fridge) and it was great. Kept the drinks cold, fruits and veggie fresh! This was for two adults and a kid over 6 days of driving each way and totally food self sufficient.

I find that I keep mine set at 37* so that things don't freeze. I'm not out long enough for anything to spoil if it isn't frozen.

I suppose if I were going out for longer trips, I'd set it down to 30-32* and put the stuff I wanted frozen on the bottom. Since the temp can fluctuate, I would suspect that the stuff on the bottom would stay frozen at 32* +/- and the stuff on top would be just above 32*....still cold, but not frozen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom