I want help with my AHC System (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was driving my land cruiser 2Fe..then I fell into a ditch..my car went down to low position..ever since then the AHC is not working well..I tried changing the all 4 suspensions bug I haven't bleeded. When the car starts..tbe fluid is like pumped out of the system and it overflows on the reservoir..What should I do???

I was driving my land cruiser 2Fe..then I fell into a ditch..my car went down to low position..ever since then the AHC is not working well..I tried changing the all 4 suspensions bug I haven't bleeded. When the car starts..tbe fluid is like pumped out of the system and it overflows on the reservoir..What should I do???
Pictures or video would be very helpful.

Do you have access to a laptop with Techstream? Or any other device that can read AHC pressures (not just a simple OBD2 scanner)?

Do a visual check to see if your height sensors got bent, broken, disconnected, etc. If you know how suspensions normally look, they will be the one part that looks like it doesn't really belong in the mix (like it may not be doing anything to help with the suspension function).

Pictures or video would be very helpful.

Do you have access to a laptop with Techstream? Or any other device that can read AHC pressures (not just a simple OBD2 scanner)?
I don't have the access..I am new with these diagnostic stuff..I also have an autoboss V30 buh I think I need activation because I got a demo ..I will take the pics tomorrow morning

Do a visual check to see if your height sensors got bent, broken, disconnected, etc. If you know how suspensions normally look, they will be the one part that looks like it doesn't really belong in the mix (like it may not be doing anything to help with the suspension function).
Lemme try checking early in the morning..buh when I try raising the vehicle..it cant maybe I will record a video or take pics

My suggestion is just a visual check to see if something got mangled, and because of this causing the AHC computer to react accordingly.

The sure-fire solution to understand the current status of your AHC system is to read the values from the AHC computer with a tool like Techstream. You can also read the error codes, if there are any error codes stored.

Posting this data will surely help the AHC gurus on here diagnose, troubleshoot, and hopefully fix your AHC issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom