I need help finding someone with a later model 80 series and a 3d printer to help make a mod (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im new to the 80 series but i have a 97 4runner that i came up with an idea for a sg2 mount, basically im looking for someone that has an 80 series like mine with the correct tools to help make a similar mount, the 4runner mount replaced the crappy cupholder in the dash whereas the mount im thinking of for the 80 would replace the little pocket that im assuming is a cassette holder, the pictures attached are of the mount and it installed on my 97 4runner limited. The mount has a channel that the obd cable gets routed through the dash for a clean install

BCF21E99-85B9-4B0B-A14C-ADB4B7079B33.jpeg

BECEF6F0-8011-4767-AD16-6278726E61A4.jpeg

@NLXTACY the useless cubby mount, that would let you mount things but would still need a mount for the gauge.

I also have a mount that goes on the steering wheel column.

@NLXTACY the useless cubby mount, that would let you mount things but would still need a mount for the gauge.

I also have a mount that goes on the steering wheel column.
Ah i wonder how it will stack up once theres a base attatched, ideally mine would be as flat against the dash as possible with maybe a slight pad on the passenger side to clock the gauge towards the driver a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom