i need another part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

found a number on what's left of the current glass, supposedly Toyota Mankato says they'll have one here this week at some ridiculously low price, i will believe it when i see it........ wish me luck. was able to salvage one gasket of all the winshields floating around over here....

btw Wayne, i finally got the body panels on from that hulk i got from Mike that was what was left from what he got from you. it looks nice. and i got the new windshield frame painted and in (after pic was taken). so, the new glass, a repair of that that tiny hole in the left hand side door, new rockers, new muffler, new stereo and speakers, re-install my snorkel, and making brackets to use the buckets from that hulk i got fom Mike and i will be done! okay, i'd like a new bed, either a factory box or a custom aluminum flat bed, but i need to stay realistic within my finances.......
new body.jpg

that old girl is making a few happy people... nice to see the panels are going to a good home, fine rig, but you are right, a new tray would be appealing.

Had my windshield replaced at the body shop that painted my truck.
I ordered the windshield rubber from ENS Toyota for $71 plus tax.
The body shop broke my new OEM glass and is replacing it with an aftermarket
unit. This is for an 87 BJ70. I was told that the rubbers fit many applications.Are the windshields for the 70 identical to the pickup? If so then aftermarket glass will be cheaper than the $300 OEM replacement.

The glass shop installing my windshield. {when it arrives} told me my truck's glass is listed under hardtop for that year. They also have a listing for pickup.

Standard Auto Glass in halifax N.S.

Dave

the 75 series windsheild is the same as eht 74 and the 73. the 70,71,78,79 are the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom