i need another part number (1 Viewer)

$%#&#^&$^(@$@$
need part number for glass and rubber for windshield that will fit '95 HZJ75 (BJ70 fit this too?)

found a number on what's left of the current glass, supposedly Toyota Mankato says they'll have one here this week at some ridiculously low price, i will believe it when i see it........ wish me luck. was able to salvage one gasket of all the winshields floating around over here....

btw Wayne, i finally got the body panels on from that hulk i got from Mike that was what was left from what he got from you. it looks nice. and i got the new windshield frame painted and in (after pic was taken). so, the new glass, a repair of that that tiny hole in the left hand side door, new rockers, new muffler, new stereo and speakers, re-install my snorkel, and making brackets to use the buckets from that hulk i got fom Mike and i will be done! okay, i'd like a new bed, either a factory box or a custom aluminum flat bed, but i need to stay realistic within my finances.......
new body.jpg

crushers

post ho

that old girl is making a few happy people... nice to see the panels are going to a good home, fine rig, but you are right, a new tray would be appealing.

Had my windshield replaced at the body shop that painted my truck.
I ordered the windshield rubber from ENS Toyota for $71 plus tax.
The body shop broke my new OEM glass and is replacing it with an aftermarket
unit. This is for an 87 BJ70. I was told that the rubbers fit many applications.Are the windshields for the 70 identical to the pickup? If so then aftermarket glass will be cheaper than the $300 OEM replacement.

The glass shop installing my windshield. {when it arrives} told me my truck's glass is listed under hardtop for that year. They also have a listing for pickup.

Standard Auto Glass in halifax N.S.

Dave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom