I found this hanging off??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok I know this has something to do with the ABS, but I was doing my lift and found it tied up and not connected....sooo I naturally connected it back and not good! The cruiser gets the abs shake going on the foot when almost to a dead stop. So I disconnected it and the brakes feel normal again. So any idea on what the problem could be?

That's a little too vague for me to properly guess. Is it a wire going to one of the wheel ABS sensors?

My guess is the previous owner did ...

T Y L E R said:
My guess is the previous owner did ...

Is your ABS light on? If not...I bet you would also find your ABS idiot light unplugged....or burnt out. ;)

No light = No problem....RIGHT?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info.......I thought I posted a picture with this thread but no luck. I will post one up again. I will also check the light and see whats going on with it. Thanks, chans

I have no idea what year you have.

But if you turn on the ignition (not start), several dash warning lamps should come on for a few seconds while the system they represent goes through a diagnostic cycle. The ABS light is one such light.

DougM

that would be the ABS sensor,

I may be wrong but it looks like it is broken off not just disconected,

to test the light lock the CDl (put it in low or use switch if installed) the ABS light should come on

it may also come on key on engine off I cannot remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom