HZJ73 rear quarter window seals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have the FRP removable top on both of my HZJ73's, so there's not a direct pathway from the window frames to the lower 1/4 panels. However, one of my rigs has some serious rust happening at the bottom of the 1/4 panels behind the rear wheels. I suspect this was from constantly driving in rainy/salty conditions in Japan where it lived most of its life.
Separate question, Did you upgrade your indicator lights and rearview mirrors and grill to be all black?

Separate question, Did you upgrade your indicator lights and rearview mirrors and grill to be all black?
I have two HZJ73's, the 95 (sand colored one) came to me from Japan with a new paint job and black grill/rear view mirrors/turn signal housings. The '91 (blue one) had a chrome grill that needed a couple of cracks repaired, so I recently did that and sanded the whole thing down and painted it black. The rear view mirrors are still chrome, but turn signal housings came from the factory black.

IMG_20221222_161002_hdr.jpg

IMG_20240324_160243.jpg

I have two HZJ73's, the 95 (sand colored one) came to me from Japan with a new paint job and black grill/rear view mirrors/turn signal housings. The '91 (blue one) had a chrome grill that needed a couple of cracks repaired, so I recently did that and sanded the whole thing down and painted it black. The rear view mirrors are still chrome, but turn signal housings came from the factory black.

View attachment 3609360

View attachment 3609361
Are they both DX?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom