How to tell by axle only if its Locked or Unlocked? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Running into a little issue - bought a 80 LC for the triple diff K294 looking into swapping on my k292. Can i tell by front and rear axle if its locked or unlocked? Don't want to find out after i spend so many hours doing it. (Donner is not running) And do i need to replace the entire axle to get it locked? Would someone have any insight?

Running into a little issue - bought a 80 LC for the triple diff K294 looking into swapping on my k292. Can i tell by front and rear axle if its locked or unlocked? Don't want to find out after i spend so many hours doing it. (Donner is not running) And do i need to replace the entire axle to get it locked? Would someone have any insight?
Do you mean if it has lockers? Look to the passenger side of the axle/drive shaft intersections. The electric locker motor is there if so.

Do you mean if it has lockers? Look to the passenger side of the axle/drive shaft intersections. The electric locker motor is there if so.
Yes do you have a pic how it should look? Bought the car on action vin by toyota says its locked and door sticker... but i think axle are unlocked.

Reference this thread. Look for that dingleberry on the front of the axle... or just look for the locker switch on the dash.

If your really worried don't just assume the switch on the dash is connected to anything. Look on the axle like stated above

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom