HOW TO: Installing yodaTEQ's mirror mount plus a lot of other useless mods to waste your time (1 Viewer)

Are you sick and tired of my verbose and ridiculous mods?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@yodaTEQ 's side mirror mount was just one of those things that I knew was a good idea. I planned on something kinda sorta similar but Frank took it into a direction that works better than I was going to do. So purchase was an easy thing.

I had planned for a long time all of the things that I wanted to do with the side mirrors and like EVERYTHING else I do, I gathered all of the components for the project over an extended period of time. I had no idea when I would actually get to it...if ever.

My plan for the mirrors include:

The following, lengthy, write-up will explain:
  • How I am doing the install?
  • Why I am adding certain components?
  • Links to various mods?
  • Stuff I considered but changed my mind on?
  • Questions I have on finishing up the mod and then working on the other side since I'm still in the middle of this.

I wanted to at least start the writing since there is a lot involved and there are a LOT of pics.

Below you see the hard work that Frank's daughter put into the marketing and packaging of the mirror mounts. I don't think her effort should go unappreciated so I'm posting up a few pics so we can all see what you get when the box arrives. You can find the link to purchase here:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/group-buy-yodateq-front-mirror-mount-brackets.813412/

View attachment 951452 View attachment 951453 View attachment 951454 View attachment 951455 View attachment 951456

Where are the yodaTeq stickers?!?! I WANT STICKERS!!!

Ready when you are ;)

I receiving a job offer by the end of the week and have a very good feeling about another one. If either one pan out I will be ready to pull the trigger for another 3FE! Just in a holding pattern until I know for sure...

I already have another one. I want a third one. I was only mocking what others say about the 3FE. I stand firm in my love of the 3FE. :flipoff2:

I receiving a job offer by the end of the week and have a very good feeling about another one. If either one pan out I will be ready to pull the trigger for another 3FE! Just in a holding pattern until I know for sure...

Send me the other job. I just updated my LinkedIn profile ;)

sooo....drivers side?

are you selling the wire pass thru things?
I started my drivers door tonight, holy load of work.....
yeah, my HAM antenna wire is NOT going thru the existing loom.

Just the disconnects. After doing the PS I realized there is a much smarter way of wiring it instead of how I did it.

sooo, drivers side?

right after my turbo for the ODB1...riiight.

You must have a STUFFED underdash of extra wires, etc.

That 450 must be wearing 20-30#'s just in wire & hose for mods :hillbilly::grinpimp::hillbilly:

This is still on my list to tackle, thinking about pulling fenders next week to drill holes for the new wiring grommet. Any tips on the wiring from lesions learned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom