How much power can the 1fz make? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1800 horsepower
Toyota 1FZ Land Cruiser Engine Program 1,800HP+
"This is the perfect combination for those looking to power a chassis car deep into the 6s, or install this package in their Land Cruiser and be king of the hill (literally). "
I realize this may not be tech worthy, if so the powers that be may move it, but I thought it a testament to the block strength of the 1fz if nothing else. This is double what I had thought possible with this motor. And all to be had on sale for a mere $80k, includes programming. Any takers?

I think there is a post of that around here somewhere. I know I have previously seen it. Definately would be badass. :)

D

And it's only 3.5L... Crazy power.

I wouldn't have it if they gave it to me! That is if it's even actually true.

they destroked the crank to make less displacement in order for it to rev higher. I think the stock crank weighs close to 100lbs!

For $30K off..... I'm surprised someone in the Middle East doesn't buy it :)

The top racers run 3.4i stroker crank Supra motors and make similar power. I'm sure the torque is less...... but they are in the 6's. Here is a 3.4i stroker Supra with 6spd and IRS running a high 7! "street car" YouTube - SW 7.91 world's fastest supra

Cats meow is the intake. Imagine the CNC work it took to make that.

ts1.jpg

ts2.jpg

It just does not do it for me! What a waste of money! Who on earth needs that!

Its looks more like a work of art than anything. :meh: I guess I am the odd man out!

Its looks more like a work of art than anything. :meh: I guess I am the odd man out!

Granted the price is outrageous and I would never spend that kind of coin but if someone was giving it to me, I would not look them in the mouth. After personally driving 2b, 3b, and 2f motors for the last 15 years I was (and still am) satisfied with what they are and the little HP they provide. I am also satisfied with my 96' 80 series that is naturally aspirated, but I also have a 97' turboed 80 series and it is pretty awesome when you stomp the skinny pedal. All I am saying is don't knock it until you have tried it. I used to feel the same way you do but after you feel that motor torque over on the engine mounts.........well it feels pretty cool. :cheers:

Yeah I suppose your right, I guess it's just the price that immediatly turned me off from it. But 1800 HP? I'm sure that would murder the rest of the drivetrain?!

However, I wouldn't mind having a supercharged, locked 80! :cheers:

what you get

(1) Complete engine - head to toe, oil pans, oil pump, and everything you need
(1) set of headers for twin T4's - for this engine
(5) Bare blocks
(3) Bare heads
(2) valve covers
(1) Wilson intake manifold w/fuel rails and complete CNC runners
(3) Brand New Billet Cranks
(1) Brand New Stock Crank
(1)Engine harness for this motor to go in a chassis car

how much does a single prepped engine set back any of the nascar race teams?
some guy in Kuwait will probably pick this up to race up a sand dune and run it with no air filter

80 grand is pocket change for some people

80 grand is pocket change for some people

Therein lies the truth. $80K for some folks is 10 minutes of pay. For me, it's almost doubly my yearly salary.

That said, I don't drive my cruiser for speed; I drive it to do what I want it to do--which is climb up ******* trees!

:grinpimp:

:clap:

granted the price is outrageous and i would never spend that kind of coin but if someone was giving it to me, i would not look them in the mouth. After personally driving 2b, 3b, and 2f motors for the last 15 years i was (and still am) satisfied with what they are and the little hp they provide. I am also satisfied with my 96' 80 series that is naturally aspirated, but i also have a 97' turboed 80 series and it is pretty awesome when you stomp the skinny pedal. All i am saying is don't knock it until you have tried it. I used to feel the same way you do but after you feel that motor torque over on the engine mounts.........well it feels pretty cool. :cheers:

what turbo are you running on your 80

what turbo are you running on your 80

Safari. I even get better gas milage running 37 inch tires, 8 inch lift, aux fuel, tons of armor and other stuff VS my other 80 series with 3 inch lift, ARB bumper/winch, and 35 inch tires. The NA 80 gets like 12 MPG and the turbo one gets like 15 mpg.

Big is better..........and too much is almost enough !!!!
There I fixed it for you :D

Its ok we dont judge here. You just havent riden in one yet. Im on earth and I need 7 of them. One for each day of the week. j/k im bored

Therein lies the truth. $80K for some folks is 10 minutes of pay. For me, it's almost doubly my yearly salary.
Alot of the really high hp FJ's are in the UAE so yea they have alot of money to blow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom