How many vehicles models have been converted into a pickup? aka El Camino. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What about that ****-box VW Rabbit they made into an El Camino? You could get it in Diesel version too!

You shut your whore mouth. The VW Caddy is a thing of pure beauty.

Black20Caddy-780x366.jpg

I had a neighbor with one of those VWs, complete with topper. Good little truck, with a diesel in it.

Here's a little Nissan I saw in Sucre a couple of weeks ago. From what I can find online, it's a ~1975 B120, based on the Sunny/1200 sedan.
January%252030%252C%25202015%2520Sucre%2520283_cr.jpg

January%252030%252C%25202015%2520Sucre%2520284_cr.jpg

i personally love mopar trucks. and the new challengers are pretty sweet and roomy even though they weigh more than my landcruiser.

Got to be hundreds of different models that have been converted. Some cool and some not.

1973_El_camino.jpg

By the way this has to be the ugliest model they ever made.
What deep unsettle crevasse of your mind dredged this up? I've been suppressing those memories for years. My first car was a '76 El Camino, 8 years old and a hand-me-down from my brother. He use to haul his dirtbikes around in. It had all of the disadvantages of a truck, with none of the advantages of a truck. I guess the only upside was the Chevy 350 was a good engine to learn on. My dad also had an Oldsmobile with a 455 in it, that was a beast.

image.jpg

One of my favorites, truckasaurus rx7

We started the trend in 1934 after some farmers wife wrote a letter to Henry Ford who gave Ford Australia the go ahead to make a ute.

34ute1.jpg

Chrysler got in on the act in the mid 60s
66 and 65 models(blue)

utes2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom