How many miles are on yours? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1986 FJ60 199,900k on original motor. Head rebuilt about 2k ago. Replaced intake/exhaust manifolds. Orig. tranny, xfer, about 90% rust free.

Im now the ower of 2 cruisers. :flipoff2: Last week I bought a FJ62, thats in Highlands Ranch Colo. It had 1 P.O. whom said, the old stock motor had 224k on it. The new chevy 350 has 21k.

My FJ60 that I have here in Utah has 175K on the stock motor. The 60 is running better then she ever has since Ive owned her. Im hoping that she will give me atleast 75k more.... assuming I have her much longer.

277 K when I buy it rebuild, and right now 308674 Miles, ready for more fun .. !

yo-punta-mama.JPG

111,xxx miles

"rebuilt" engine by PO at about 95K due to cracked head.....

"rebuilt" = chewing gum and duct tape

I have a 84 bj60 with 527k it was 1 owner.Runs like a rolex I bet it will go another 500k but the body won't.Like to breed it with a LWB sammy.

I got just about 192,000 on mine. Completely new top end and carb, done about 10 or 15k ago. Starts up instantly all the time. Actually using it to tow my jet skis to a lake 4 hrs away this weekend. God i love the damn thing.

107.000 But going to work on racking some more up when I get back.

332,494...86 FJ60, bought new. Orig. engine, rebuilt transmission, transfer case (lots of 4-wheeling, in fact, made it to 11700' yesterday before the drifts were still too deep).

88 FJ62 - Orig engine, LOTS of seals replaced, relatively new exhaust and radiator

Just turned over 183K this past weekend.

Can't explain how scary it is to trust a vehicle this much with as many miles on the odometer!

Andrew

262,700 miles on original engine and drive train. Bought for my son in the USMC - was a California FJ-60 and soon will be returning there to try the back roads at Camp Pendleton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom